How can I hide the email information linked to my profile?

Options
Post12346
Post12346 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2020 in Members Lounge
The email associated with this account contains my full real name, and I need to hide it for security reasons.
If it can't be hidden then please terminate my account so I can sign up fresh from a new email address.

Comments

• aos
    aos Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2020
    Options
    That's probably the right way to do it again with new registered email. Security is the most important aspect of all. 

Edited the content by removing non-related 3rd party link
    Acer-Samuel
  • Post12346
    Post12346 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 2020
    Options
    aos said:
    That's probably the right way to do it again with new registered email. Security is the most important aspect of all. 

Acer-Samuel
    Well right, but if I need to make a new account then I want this one to be terminated so I can use the same username and so people can't find this particular email on the site anymore.
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options
    Post12346 said:
    aos said:

Acer-Samuel
    Well right, but if I need to make a new account then I want this one to be terminated so I can use the same username and so people can't find this particular email on the site anymore.
    Please let us know if you wish to close this Acer account. If yes please PM to @Acer-Karp

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options
    Post12346 said:
    The email associated with this account contains my full real name, and I need to hide it for security reasons.
    If it can't be hidden then please terminate my account so I can sign up fresh from a new email address.
    Please reply to the private message I sent you so I can further assist you with your request.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Is my email address visible to all members of this community? I can’t find a profile management tab with the option to hide it???