I forgot to put the Case ID for mg Acer Repair on the box.

GraceCrumpton
GraceCrumpton Member Posts: 3 New User
I’ve made a Repair Complaint and sent the monitor off to Acer, I can get in to see the status of the repair using the monitors serial number or whatever it’s called. But will it be okay if I didn’t put the case number on the box? It’s been 3 or 4 days since I’ve shipped my product I don’t know if that’s the normal amount of time for something to be delivered to them. :)

Comments

• GraceCrumpton
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question. :(
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited May 2020
    @GraceCrumpton

Not to worry!
    The Case Number, ia an unique identifier will help them manage your information and make sure they can complete the repair for you in a timely manner. You can also check the status using the serial/SNID number of your monitor.
    You can check the current status of your repair by visiting Customer Self Service 
    Also, you can check the exact location of your package at the carrier website using the tracking number provided by them (FeDex, DHL)

You should also have received an email with specifics on how to safely and securely ship your product to Acer for repairs. Your email will contain specifics about your repair including your Case Number as well as your specific product information to verify.

For more information please visit this weblink : https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-repairs

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• GraceCrumpton
    Sharanji said:
    @GraceCrumpton

Not to worry!
    The Case Number, ia an unique identifier will help them manage your information and make sure they can complete the repair for you in a timely manner. You can also check the status using the serial/SNID number of your monitor.
    You can check the current status of your repair by visiting Customer Self Service 
    Also, you can check the exact location of your package at the carrier website using the tracking number provided by them (FeDex, DHL)

You should also have received an email with specifics on how to safely and securely ship your product to Acer for repairs. Your email will contain specifics about your repair including your Case Number as well as your specific product information to verify.

For more information please visit this weblink : https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-repairs

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Thank you!