XB253Q 240Hz Monitor Questions

Options
STOPchris
STOPchris Member Posts: 99 Fixer WiFi Icon
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
I was thinking about getting the XB253Q 240Hz model. However, I have a lot of questions that are not answered in the released specs and the documents on the Acer support page for this monitor:
  1. The monitor is Gsync compatible, which I understand what that means, but nowhere does it talk about Freesync. Most of these Gsync compatible monitors are also Freesync certified, is this one? If so, what level of Freesync certification does this monitor have? I am concerned that nowhere does it state if it is Freesync certified, leading me to think they didn't even reach the specs for the lowest Freesync certification available.
  2. What percent of NTSC and Adobe does this color achieve? It says 99% SRGB, but nothing about NTSC and Adobe?
  3. Since this is not a fully supported Gsync monitor, there is no Gsync module inside, does that mean there will be more input lag? Do these non-Gysnc module monitors have the same low lag as Gsync module monitors? The newer Freesync certifications require low lag, but again this monitor does not have any Freesync certification listed.
Thank you.