Cannot Update Driver Acer XV273X

MizanBlack
MizanBlack Member Posts: 2 New User
Hai.. i just bought Acer Nitro XV273X Monitor. after plug in i visit ACER website>service>Drivers and Manuals > Select Monitor XVseries XV273X > Drivers And Manual 'Latest Tab' > Window 10 64-bit.
Click + button And i see Monitor Drivers Date 2020/04/14.. After download it,i just got 3 files with same name 'xv273 x'. But with diffrent type 'Security Catalog' 'ICC Profile'* 'Setup Information'* . I already click right mouse button,'Install profile' & 'Install' , its still won't do nothing,..please help me,now my driver running from ancient 2006.if possible please do youtube video,perhaps easy to understand.  Hai.. i just bought Acer Nitro XV273X Monitor. after plug in i visit ACER website>service>Drivers and Manuals > Select Monitor XVseries XV273X > Drivers And Manual 'Latest Tab' > Window 10 64-bit.
Click + button And i see Monitor Drivers Date 2020/04/14.. After download it,i just got 3 files with same name 'xv273 x'. But with diffrent type 'Security Catalog' 'ICC Profile'* 'Setup Information'* . I already click right mouse button,'Install profile' & 'Install' , its still won't do nothing,..please help me,now my driver running from ancient 2006.if possible please do youtube video,perhaps easy to understand.

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Alpha_Tay said:
    the issue of the driver for this model XV273 X, was Acer Staff somehow pack a 0 byte empty XV273 X.inf inside the .zip, so the driver won't install without correct .inf, normal .inf for monitor has around few KBytes. you can download acer monitor driver for other model to check it out.

i have posted another thread and hope Acer see it and fix it.

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/627791/acer-nitro-monitor-xv273-x-driver-xv273-x-inf-0-byte-file-issue

Hai.. i just bought Acer Nitro XV273X Monitor. after plug in i visit ACER website>service>Drivers and Manuals > Select Monitor XVseries XV273X > Drivers And Manual 'Latest Tab' > Window 10 64-bit.
    Click + button And i see Monitor Drivers Date 2020/04/14.. After download it,i just got 3 files with same name 'xv273 x'. But with diffrent type 'Security Catalog' 'ICC Profile'* 'Setup Information'* . I already click right mouse button,'Install profile' & 'Install' , its still won't do nothing,..please help me,now my driver running from ancient 2006.if possible please do youtube video,perhaps easy to understand.  Hai.. i just bought Acer Nitro XV273X Monitor. after plug in i visit ACER website>service>Drivers and Manuals > Select Monitor XVseries XV273X > Drivers And Manual 'Latest Tab' > Window 10 64-bit.
    Click + button And i see Monitor Drivers Date 2020/04/14.. After download it,i just got 3 files with same name 'xv273 x'. But with diffrent type 'Security Catalog' 'ICC Profile'* 'Setup Information'* . I already click right mouse button,'Install profile' & 'Install' , its still won't do nothing,..please help me,now my driver running from ancient 2006.if possible please do youtube video,perhaps easy to understand.
    Very sorry for the inconveniences, it should be fixed now, please check: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/8297?b=1

Thanks for your patience,
    Acer-Manny 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Drivers aren't really needed, other than to show your monitor by model number instead of PNP (Plug and Play). The driver package you downloaded has the monitor name and the default ICC profile included.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alpha_Tay
    Alpha_Tay Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    monitor driver has alot of useful detail inside to let the system know, max and each supported resolution and refresh rate, icc color profile, etc.
  • Alpha_Tay
    the issue of the driver for this model XV273 X, was Acer Staff somehow pack a 0 byte empty XV273 X.inf inside the .zip, so the driver won't install without correct .inf, normal .inf for monitor has around few KBytes. you can download acer monitor driver for other model to check it out.

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/627791/acer-nitro-monitor-xv273-x-driver-xv273-x-inf-0-byte-file-issue

• Alpha_Tay

fixed driver updated was complain to Acer.

Date:

2021/01/18

Version:

Vendor:

Acer

Size:

9.0 KB

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Alpha_Tay said:

Very sorry for the inconveniences, it should be fixed now, please check: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/8297?b=1

Thanks for your patience,
    Acer-Manny 
This discussion has been closed.