Acer Nitro Monitor XV273 X Driver XV273 X.inf 0 byte file issue.

Alpha_TayAlpha_Tay Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

hi,

the Acer Nitro Monitor XV273 X Driver Download from Acer website has issue, XV273 X.inf is a 0 byte file, without XV273 X.inf, the whole driver could not be install.

both Acer Nitro Monitor XV273 and XV273 X Driver has the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, i tried to download monitor driver for other model, they dun have 0 byte .inf file.

thx in adv.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 15,122 Trailblazer
    When I download the file and unzip it, I have three files, all with content.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alpha_TayAlpha_Tay Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

hi, can you tell me which acer regional website you go to download this? can you copy the download url link to me? thx.
    i already tried multiple acer regional site worldwide but still getting the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file,
    i also tried to unzip it with latest winrar x64 6.00 and windows 10 windows explorer, both has same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file,
    i also tried to disable download manager, use browser built in download manager, still the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, 
    i switch to another browser, still the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, 
    i also just tried to use Opera VPN Multiple Region in case of ISP Transparent Proxy, and multiple acer regional site worldwide but still getting the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file.
    i also just tried to download using Android 10 Smartphone Chrome Browser, still the same XV273 X.inf 0 byte file, 

I used the Acer US site, but it looks like the file I was looking at yesterday has been changed to match yours. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Tinkerer

if you still got the file yesterday, u can upload it somewhere.

do u have direct or indirect contact method with acer, so they could update the driver file for this model with the correct inf? thx in adv.

I've requested for them to check into it...

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    thank you.

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    hi, any status update? thx.
    Not yet, they have escalated it higher...

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Not yet, they have escalated it higher...
    oic, thx.