Nitro 5 an515-54-76ru Frame drops CSGO

Options
2»

Answers

• Philgoodcs
    Philgoodcs Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Options
    I've actually seen many complaints about this online but didnt find a way to fix it unless disabling the turbo mode so it is all the time under performing.
    I've reseted the battery play only with laptop fully charged and playing on 4:3 with all on low and after some time playing what happens isnt a thermal throttleling what happens is starts draining the battery so whe it starts charging the laptop I suddently get fps drops for about 5 secs and then goes back to normal but it does it very often when the battery isnt full any more. the only way i found it to stop doing is undervolting the laptop to -0.145 and then the tdp to 30w on short and long. I loose a lot of fps but atleast doesnt drain the battery and i get to play longer without the drops. I'm very disapointed with my product, and im stcuk in bali dues to the covid situation and trying to get bat to europe asap but wont send my laptop to fix or something because i dont know when i will get it back or when i will be flying home. 
    All drivers are up to date, my bios as well reinstalled the game. tried different settings on throttlestop and clearly acer is giving a AC that doesnt suport the demand of the laptop.
  • AltamashMK9
    AltamashMK9 Member Posts: 88 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Did it get fixed or something? I think I have the same issue like before I had 83 fps locked but now they keep dropping to 60 with stutters like the stuttering effect so it's annoying and keeps getting me killed by enemies, I need help on this as I don't know what's the issue and its not thermal throttling etc temps are good and no other issues so yeah can't find the fix until now 
  • Philgoodcs
    Philgoodcs Member Posts: 24 Networker
    Options
    No solution maybe start playing tetris or something wont affect much the fps. Acer is terrible