Switch 10 SW5-011 Bios problem

Options
szczuplutki
szczuplutki Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Hello,
Yesterday i'm updated bios grom 1.05 to 1.08 on my switch 10. On every boot i have updated cypress statment.( Screen im im attachment). Gry to flash this update 3 times an after fail system boot normaly, how to get rid od this message? Help me please!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you access the bios and press f9 to restore and f10 to save and exit?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    What happens when you access the bios and press f9 to restore and f10 to save and exit?
    Nothing. The problem still exist
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the problem occur when the keyboard is connected or disconnected?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    With keyboard and without problem still exist
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    Ehh... Message still exist. Agrh! I dont know... Maybe bios downgrade is only solution?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you updated the bios, was the keyboard connected?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    When you updated the bios, was the keyboard connected?
    Yes
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you reinstall the bios, but with the keyboard disconnected?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    I cant reinstall. Tell me how?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does this model have this driver?

If so, check if windows has a newer version of the bios by updating that driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options

Only have this drivers
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try updating them, keeping your computer connected to the power adapter.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    All drivers is up to date.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,775 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    Options
    You updated these drivers, correct?

Also, are there any updates available for the drivers in the windows update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    You updated these drivers, correct?

Also, are there any updates available for the drivers in the windows update?
    No. Dont have updates for this drivers 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think you must do the bios downgrade to version 1.06, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/427147/#Comment_427147

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• szczuplutki

Tinkerer

Options
    I cant downgrade bios to 1.06. Everytime when i change flags on platforms.ini he took back to default values and have error when i try flash.