I can't access the site.

TheMeror
TheMeror Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
Help me. I tried to send a letter to support, but... I'm here now.

Comments

• I'm accessing the Acer Ukraine website and can connect, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TheMeror

Tinkerer

1. Wrong website (acer.com vs ru.answers.acer.com)
    2. Ur comment is very helpful. (no)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    Your IP is located in Ukraine. About the Russian site, I can access without problems, see:

However, there may be some problem with your account. I will ask moderator @Acer-Karp to check this topic.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • This is what should appear for you:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

Same:
  • Are you using chrome, firefox or edge?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

edited May 2020
    Lol, you haven't seen an icon of Google Chrome on the panel?
  • Ok! have you checked if the same problem occurs in other browsers like firefox and edge?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

I opened Edge and went to the site. To my surprise, everything worked, but there was one BUT.
    Everything works on the English version of the site, but on the Russian version - when you click on MY ACER, I see only this and nothing more.

• What happens when you access Acer's Russian website on firefox?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

edited May 2020
    I haven't firefox. Same in Chrome what was in Edge.
  • @Acer-MannyCan you check the problem with this user's account on the Russian Acer website?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

As long as I have it (gray profile), I can't go anywhere, but when I have it (green profile), everything works.
  • I understand, but only moderators will be able to check the problem on your account.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

How long I need to wait?
  • This pandemic is getting in the way. I don't know what the moderators' workload is today. However, you can try to send a private message to the moderator Acer-Manny and ask if he can verify your account.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TheMeror

Tinkerer

O'kay, I'm gonna wait for @Acer-Manny's answer.
  • TheMeror

Tinkerer

I'm still waiting.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    @Acer-Manny, @Acer-Karp. Can you verify that user's account on the Russian Acer website?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    TheMeror said:
    O'kay, I'm gonna wait for @Acer-Manny's answer.
    @Acer-Manny, @Acer-Karp. Can you verify that user's account on the Russian Acer website?
    I am sorry to see that you're experiencing issues, unfortunately, we don't have access to the Russian Acer site directly and this seems to be an issue with his settings or browser i have no issues accessing such address, will need to contact local support for further assistance:

https://www.acer.com/ac/ru/RU/content/service-contact

Sorry for the delay response,
    Acer-Manny