Laptop getting turned off randomly without warning

Options
joseph1111antony
joseph1111antony Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello, i have a acer swift 3 laptop which i bought in jan 2020, the problem is its getting turned unexpectedly off by its own, without any warning . sometimes in 10 minutes or 15 minutes intervals, sometimes it will work normally for hours. the intervals are unexpected. it happens even when connected to charger. and to restart again, will need to press the power button for more than 10 seconds.
Please someone help me with this issue.

thank you

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model? example sf315-51-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • joseph1111antony
    Options
    Hello, its Acer Swift 3 core i5 8th gen
    model SF314-55G-52AT
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did your model come with a 45w or 65w adapter?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • joseph1111antony
    Options
    hello, its showing 19v ,3.42A (OUTPUT)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try uninstalling these drivers:
    How to fix a Windows 10 laptop thats plugged in but isnt
    Then, reset the battery:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• joseph1111antony
    Options
    yeah, i will try these, thank you
  • joseph1111antony
    Options
    Hi , please note that i had sent my laptop for repair 2 months back. still i havent received it. The service team is saying they need to replace the motherboard and they are waiting for the spares. Will it usually take this long. I am confused. All i have with the service team is email conversations. May i know the correct address of the official acer repair centre in Manukau or in auckland. Because i sent my laptop to a address in Manukau 2161.