I lost administrator privileges how can I get it back??

andalib
andalib Member Posts: 57 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I lost my admin privileges in win 10  I lost admin privileges so badly that i cant create another user or reset my pc or go to regedit and change lua value to 0 i cant even run command prompt. My account was also  admin type but my cousin did something wrong and changed my account type to log user data even i cant Change my account type or reset it .When i try to reset it.It asks for Admins password . Windows refresh tool exe is not opening either. 
Please help me out please

Best Answer

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 700 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    andalib said:
    I lost my admin privileges in win 10  I lost admin privileges so badly that i cant create another user or reset my pc or go to regedit and change lua value to 0 i cant even run command prompt. My account was also  admin type but my cousin did something wrong and changed my account type to log user data even i cant Change my account type or reset it .When i try to reset it.It asks for Admins password . Windows refresh tool exe is not opening either. 

You can follow the instructions in this link and restore OS to defaults.. post that you would have admin access.
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35232

Answers

• andalib
    andalib Member Posts: 57 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    here is a pic
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 700 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    andalib said:

You can follow the instructions in this link and restore OS to defaults.. post that you would have admin access.
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35232