Graphic Card Problem

Options
eolimtiaz
eolimtiaz Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hi Every one Can some one help me Please really Struck i have Acer Q77H"-AD Motherboard it work fine without Graphic Card AS Soon As i put the GT 710 "GB Card inside and struck on Acer Long do nothing,But without card work fine i update the Its BIOS P11.A1 to P11.A2 but still same i try to Update the BIOS P11.A3 but its give me error same File size is not same can some one please help me  

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,587 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sorry. The GT710 seems to be incompatible with your mainboard. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the desktop model? Example PO9-900-I9K
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    Sorry. The GT710 seems to be incompatible with your mainboard. Jack E/NJ
    it not working even GTX 1050,GTX 1650,GTX 1660 any of them 
  • eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    What is the desktop model? Example PO9-900-I9K
    acer veriton x6620g, 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked if the power supply has enough watts to supply power to the video card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Options
    What was the original factory installed operating system? What is on it now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    window 7 was on its not evern working with 1GB Card power supply i am using is 500W 
  • eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    Have you checked if the power supply has enough watts to supply power to the video card?
    eolimtiaz said:
    window 7 was on its not evern working with 1GB Card power supply i am using is 500W 

• JackE
    edited May 2020
    Options
    What is the Windows version on it now? Still Win7? You must not try to update BIOS to UEFI or you risk bricking your machine!!!! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    i am using window 10 on it i want to update to BIOS to UEFI if not then I don't think so any Graphic Card will Work can you help me you to update the BIos P11-A1 or P11-A3??

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you try to run as an administrator?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    Options
    >>>i want to update to BIOS to UEFI if not then I don't think so any Graphic Card will Work can you help me you to update the BIos P11-A1 or P11-A3??>>>

NOOO!!!! I don't  think you should do this. You have a traditional BIOS chip, not a UEFI BIOS chip. You risk bricking your machine!!! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    without to update BIOS i can't add Graphic Card in is there any other way i can get display from graphic card its not even taking 2GB GT70 low Card  
  • JackE
    Options
    Does your traditional BIOS firmware have an advanced tab? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• eolimtiaz

Tinkerer

Options
    i have no idea jack about that only i know the vision is P01-A2 in the motherboard try to put P01-A3 but no luck if motherboard can't take P01-A3 then why Acer put this on thier website  see this is what on website it say BIOS UEFI for Windows 8 (Not for Upgrades) 1. Upgrade code base to CRB24.
  • JackE
    Options
    You have an older 2012 Veriton mainboard that was used for Win7 with traditional BIOS chip and firmware, not UEFI chip and firmware. UEFI was introduced on newer mainboards when Win8x was released. Yes the older mainboard can be upgraded to Win8x or Win10 but the traditional BIOS chip itself  and traditional firmware can't be changed to a UEFI chip and UEFI firmware.

There may be a way around the traditional BIOS issue but we need to  see if the traditional BIOS menu has advanced tabs? So could you please check this.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Ultimate_A
    Ultimate_A Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    You have an older 2012 Veriton mainboard that was used for Win7 with traditional BIOS chip and firmware, not UEFI chip and firmware. UEFI was introduced on newer mainboards when Win8x was released. Yes the older mainboard can be upgraded to Win8x or Win10 but the traditional BIOS chip itself  and traditional firmware can't be changed to a UEFI chip and UEFI firmware.

There may be a way around the traditional BIOS issue but we need to  see if the traditional BIOS menu has advanced tabs? So could you please check this.

Jack E/NJ

Hello Jack. Good evening. I have The same problem. same motherboard same bios version but my graphic card is Asus Mining RX470-4GB. I sent you the picture that you want it plus some extra pictures from another tabs. I thought might be helpful. Please Help me to find that "a way around" theory that you mentioned. I really would appreciate it. my Career depends on this problem. need to be fixed. 

• JackE
    Options
    Sorry, the RX470 seems to be notoriously buggy with traditional BIOS mainboards. Some of these Veriton mainboard designs date back to the WinXP era so they are well over a decade old. Sorry, I don't expect any traditional BIOS updates will be available for this desktop that will allow reliable use of this particular adapter. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ