acer aspire 3 A315 left side hinge is broken.

Options
butac123
butac123 Member Posts: 1 New User
my acer aspire 3 A315 left side hinge is broken. are all acer aspire hinge the same?
[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and issue detail]

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Options
    @butac123
    No, the hinge varies from one aspire to another
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Shantal2023
    Shantal2023 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have the same problem with exactly same model, it looks like it was a manufacture problem for this Serie.

Is Acer fixing this problem? How can I get it fixed?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hi! What is the exact model? Example A515-51-5890. The hinges are different for each model.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GTSean
    GTSean Member Posts: 5 New User
    edited September 2023
    Options

hi all

I am new to the Acer community, however I am having the same problem. I purchased my Acer Aspire 3 A315 during August 2022 and I am noticing a cracking noise from the left hand side hinge every time I open the laptop up. I dont use this laptop everyday, probably once a week and do not understand how this has happened. I am used to HP's poor build quality, so I have always opened the laptop up slowly and with care.

how do I put in a warranty claim to have this fixed? Located in South Africa

Many thanks, Sean

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

You will have to contact Acer support for your locale.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.