Battery Suddenly Dropping Randomly From 50% to 0%

Options
Akash710
Akash710 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have Acer Nitro 5 (an515-42g). I had bought it approximately one year ago. From a month, I am facing battery issues, My battery suddenly drop from 50% to 0%, or 35% to 0%, A warning come telling about low battery and Laptop Shutdown. On Charging windows Resume but battery start charging from 0%.

I tried running command "powercfg /batteryreport" and "powercfg /energyreport" which are attached below, I have changed extension From HTML to txt Please rename it as it is now allowed.
I also tried uninstalling Windows ACPI Compliant Drivers From Device Manager, so that it can reinstall but no effect.

It happened a month ago, I had just started playing GTA V from a month approx, for 2 hrs a day with Charging, turbo boost and Fan At Max Speed Proper Configuration And Position Of Laptop. Now, I stopped playing the game after facing this battery issue. I have still this issue, I am unable to use my laptop without Charger. Please help if you guys have any suggestion by which I can repair my laptop.

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    Try to reset the battery:
    Press and hold the power button for 15 sec., unplug the charger and wait for about 15-20 min. After that plug the charger in and power on.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158