Getting Screen Lines After Downloading Acer Quick Access for PH315-52

Options
FuriousPredator
FuriousPredator Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I accidentally removed my Acer Quick Access program when I was doing spring cleaning for my Acer Predator 2019 the blue  PH315-52. However, When I went to this page to download the software

went to - Quick Access

- Quick Access Application

After installing I got lines on my screen, even though my screen is brand new I just bought the laptop in Jan 1st. Also, the lines would fill the whole screen and between the lines is a white blank, making it hard fr me to see ANYTHING. HOWEVER, when I close my screen and my Laptop Hibernates, I can open the lid and log in again with no issues, however, I still see the lines in the lock screen and SOMETIMES in the windows explorer tabs. I paid about $1300 for this thing, should I return it or do you think they will have an update for the quick access software

Also, you can't see it clearly in the images but if you want to know what I'm talking about Check the images. Also If I got the lines again on my screen while I'm working on the laptop ( doing homework usually in word docs) and the lines come up I will take a pic and post it here.

Best Answer

Answers