Predator Z1 repair - Looking for advice

JimReap3r
JimReap3r Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Morning all

I was after some advice. I had this monitor just over 6 months and it went faulty. Acer agreed to have the monitor repaired and I sent the monitor to them at the start of March. Since then the status went to "awaiting parts" just after a week of me sending it. Since then it has sat there and there has been no movement. I got into contact with them a few weeks ago and after some back and forth and an escalation they are now saying the parts wont be with them until the end of June?

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what my options are? This was my primary monitor and this will mean chances are I wont have had my monitor for pretty much 4 months (a third of a year!). Does anyone know if Acer would give me a complete replacement or what options I have?

Thanks

Edited the content to hide personal information.
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Boy, that's a tough call... They don't normally do swaps like that and likely it's not even their fault the parts are so slow, they're as locked down as everyone else is these days. Customer service might be able escalate for you, but if so it's going to be unusual.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Hi @JimReap3r

If your issue is not resolved. Please contact Acer support in your region. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel