D4ny Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2022 in Nitro Gaming
acer nitro an515-54

Edited the title by converting from Italian to English
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• Andrei101010999
    Andrei101010999 Member Posts: 4 New User
    I have the same problem , did u solve it ?
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Andrei101010999,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• kidalabama
    kidalabama Member Posts: 4 New User
    write exit than enter.
    after f2 enter enter the bios. 
    disable secure boot. if disabled and can't enable setup bios password. 
    after reboot. you can install os from usb flash drive.
  • @Andrei101010999 What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pearl23072001
    Pearl23072001 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have also same problem
  • Pearl23072001
    Pearl23072001 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please help me
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)