Input (mic) Stereo Mix (realtek) not picking up sound through Mic

dcop
dcop Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Predator PH315-52
Windows 10 Home 1909

When I have my sound input set to 
 Stereo Mix (realtek) i can pickup and record or broadcast anything playing internally like youtube or my music files however the external mic wont pick up any sound externally like my voice. Then if I set my input to Microphone Array (realtek) I get the exact opposite result, doesn't pick up internal sound but picks up my external sounds (voice). Any specific settings come to mind to resolve this?

Answers

• aksAyush
    aksAyush Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2020
    Same issue, it seems like that the Realtek HD Audio driver is not recognizing the device. Also when you plug in your headphone it shows Realtek(R) Speakers. I am gonna follow this thread. I also need a solution. In case if anybody suggest installing the Audio Driver present on the website. It's not gonna work. I tried, installing it by running that cmd file through ADMIN privilege but it didn't work. I even tried Updating it from the device manager and navigating to the folder but it didn't work.
  • cybrmn
    cybrmn Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having similar issues trying to get Zoom to use my Realtek microphone and speakers. Resinstalled the ...82 (latest) driver, no luck. Also tried the older ..81 version and now worse, the visual on Zoom is *****. no microphone. no sound. Anyone??
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    If your sound is not working or your audio playback volume is low or the sound is distorted, the following suggestions may help resolve your issue.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.