My acer Nitro 7's performance is not good...

Options
Tarush8
Tarush8 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello,
I purchased an Acer nitro 7 on 1st January. until February end the laptop was working like a pearl but this month the laptop is having many fps issues. this is a gaming laptop so I expect good fps but it's far from that, I usually get around 30 fps in every game with a lot of stuttering here and there, in short, the games are unplayable even if I lower the settings to a minimum then also it barely reaches 45 fps.i almost everyday update the whole of laptops driver in a hope that this issue gets fixed even I have cleaned the laptop and deleted everything unnecessary and I take a ton of care of this laptop still I don't see any result I don't know why I am getting these issues and I have also searched all over the internet but nothing seems to help. I also saw a guy having the same laptop as mine was gaming GTA 5 at constant 60 fps I tried his setting but I was again capped at 30-45fps with a ton of stuttering and the things get worse when I minimize game and then open it again game dosen't even give 23 fps in the whole session I don't get it how we can have such a difference in the performance using the same laptop and same setting. This is getting on my nerves and I have had enough.i have even checked if v sync is not at half as it cause fps lock at 30 fps but v sync is also off i even tried turing it on but yet it was worthless. mind it, I used to play AAA titles like Witcher 3 and GTA 5 on 60 fps in the first months but now this laptop's showing its true colours. I want to know as to why is this happening to me if it were to happen to the whole community who owns this laptop that also it would have been considerable but people with this laptop are enjoying a solid 60 fps game while I try to figure out how do I make my games playable while being on the same system.

MODEL NAME- AN715-51
PART NUMBER- 
NH.Q5FSI.006

Can someone please help me I know my system is capable but why is this happening? I am very tired and sad as for me it was an expensive laptop. Which has honestly become worthless...