Hi, just wondering if anybody knows how to fix this + if so how much it would cost?

JanuaryChest
JanuaryChest Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Basically the outside screen is fine, but when i turn it on this happens, i have photos of people who have passed on it and i dont want to loose them, i have no sd in it, please help me.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    I can't tell from the picture which model you have. Does it have a port for an external monitor that you could use to bring it up and copy the files to an SD?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JanuaryChest
    JanuaryChest Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    I can't tell from the picture which model you have. Does it have a port for an external monitor that you could use to bring it up and copy the files to an SD?
    So i think its the b1-710 but i am unsure, since there is no sticker or writing on the back to say the model, it has a charger port i can connect to my computer, i will try to do it tomorrow and ill see if it works, thank you for the help! 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Yeah, those did have the capability to connect via USB to a PC and look to the PC as if they were just another flash drive. If it's configured for that you should be able copy anything you need off. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.