Laptop randomly shuts down & LED burns while clicked shut down Aspire 7

larsvz10
larsvz10 Member Posts: 1 New User
Recently I have encountered some issues with my laptop. This model is the Acer Aspire A715-72G-76WL. I have 2 problems, both related to shutting down the laptop.

Firstly, since a few weeks I have had some random shutdowns. When playing music through Spotify and using Chrome, sometimes combined with Word being active as well, my laptop shuts down. The music stops and the screen turns black, while the "cooling sounds" for the hardware are still to be heard, and the LED (which indicates if the laptop is on or off) stays on. I have to 'force' my laptop to shut down by holding the on/off button. I can start the pc and it works just fine again, but this issue is really ennoying when working on important assignments for example.

The second problem I have, is when I shut down the laptop by myself. It does not shut down completely, since the LED is still burning.

Help would be really much appriciated! Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Rito
    Rito Member Posts: 1 New User
    larsvz10 said:
    Recently I have encountered some issues with my laptop. This model is the Acer Aspire A715-72G-76WL. I have 2 problems, both related to shutting down the laptop.

Firstly, since a few weeks I have had some random shutdowns. When playing music through Spotify and using Chrome, sometimes combined with Word being active as well, my laptop shuts down. The music stops and the screen turns black, while the "cooling sounds" for the hardware are still to be heard, and the LED (which indicates if the laptop is on or off) stays on. I have to 'force' my laptop to shut down by holding the on/off button. I can start the pc and it works just fine again, but this issue is really ennoying when working on important assignments for example.

The second problem I have, is when I shut down the laptop by myself. It does not shut down completely, since the LED is still burning.

Help would be really much appriciated! Thanks in advance!
    Hey i have the 2nd problem did you find anything about it?