acer predator helios 300 ph315-52ph315-52 Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

owentheomen
owentheomen Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
As I wrote entirely in the tittle  the acer predator helios 300 ph315-52ph315-52 Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out , I've tried uninstalling the driver, and reinstalling it. Also it is on the correct driver version for bluetooth itself. I really don't know what the problem is, it does not cut out as if their is interference, I have also tried using different Bluetooth audio enabled devices it's definitely something to do with the laptop. I would say it cuts out at least ever 5 secs, but it's very random sometimes it wont cut out for 10secs then. The interruptions are for maybe only a 1 second. But they happen so often it makes using Bluetooth for audio unbearable. I'm a pretty tech savey guy so w.e you need me to do to help you out help me out haha I can do. Also whoever comes across the problem in the future can look at this post and solve it for themselves. 

Answers

• owentheomen
    here is the Bluetooth driver version number as you see it matches within the drivers list, the only discrepancy i noticed is within the device manager it says intel Wireless when within the list it says Vendor is Killer. But maybe Killer just listed it that way.
  • owentheomen

Solved. 

Go to Killers Website directly. 

https://support.killernetworking.com/software/

now go to your device manager.

look at your killer device mine says for example E2500 go to narrow your search put in your hardware type.

scroll down click on Bluetooth Tab  download yours, if for some reason your bluetooth tab disappears, < this happen to me. put it on Killer Wi-FI 6 AX1650

now download the Bluetooth driver.

make a new folder drag the download into that folder. then use w.e zip program you use to uzip the file within this folder (extract all) 

install the driver.

it might ask you to restart your pc before finishing the installation do it, dont ignore it and proceed with it anyway.

now that your pc is restarted 

finish installation.

Now go to bluetooth devices 

find the device you were having audio problems with, and remove it.

Now resink your audio device to your PC

It should no longer cut in and out.

I know this is a weird workaround and why the hell did installing a driver for complexly different hardware work? The world might never know...
  • PostdatorHelios
    PostdatorHelios Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hi,
    I've been having the same issue for a month and I have the same device(helios 300 ph315-52). But the fix didnt work for me. However it did somehow reduce the frequency of the audio cuts or maybe im imagining it. I have to say, I could follow all of your instructions except "then use w.e zip program you use to uzip the file within this folder (extract all) .install the driver.it might ask you to restart your pc before finishing the installation do it, dont ignore it and proceed with it anyway."

I couldnt extract the file cause there wasnt an option. It was an installation file. Also it didnt ask to restart. So i don't know what i did wrong. Would love some help, cause the audio is really making me go nuts.
  • Krishan95
    Krishan95 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm having the same issue, I tried installing the driver but it didn't help my case at all still audio still stutters.  If you guys find some solution please let me know