My AN515-54-521N doesn't boot

Options
Mugilan
Mugilan Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have tried to resetting my PC. But it took took nearly 4 hrs and stuck in preparing window. hence I tried to force restart my window.And now the error I'm getting while booting is "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE". What should I do?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Probably corrupted windows startup. Have you pressed alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mugilan

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes @egydiocoelho .I have pressed alt + f10 and tried to start windows in safe mode .Then also window is booting up.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is sata mode in ahci or rst with optane in bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mugilan

Tinkerer

edited April 2020
    Options
    Sata mode is in rst premium with optane.

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    Change it to AHCI (described below how) and try to boot. 
    Go to BIOS screen, move to Main tab, press Ctrl+S buttons together, press F10 to save and exit, AHCI option should be available in Main tab. 
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Mugilan

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks @batmalin for your advice. I have Changed to AHCI and tried to boot windows.but encountered below error.And unable to proceed further.
  • batmalin
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Try to start in safe mode. In case it doesn`t boot either you have to try windows recovery.

• Mugilan

Tinkerer

Options
    Got the same issue as mentioned above, while starting in safemode @batmalin .Can you please explain about the windows recovery?

• batmalin
    Options
    Alt +F10 and then start recovery if present

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do the following:
    a) change the sata mode rst with optane again;
    b) then, press alt + f10 before the Acer logo;
    c) you should find an option that enables safe boot;
    d) after entering windows by safe boot, press windows + r and type msconfig and enable safe boot on windows itself.
    e) then, change sata mode to ahci again in the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mugilan

Tinkerer

Options
    @egydiocoelho I have Changed the data mode to  rst with premium optane as is was earlier. And tried to boot in safe mode .Unable to boot up and getting same error
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you disable secureboot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• batmalin
    Options
    Well best will be if you isntall fresh windows copy, it would take less time  and you have already resseted it to factory settings so you will not loose any data from the after the reset moment(ou already wiped it out with the reset process).