how many answers/points we need to give to become ace member

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Shinobi22 said:
    There is no set number but it is quite high, in the 100's. Points for answers are not the only qualification, you need to receive an invite from the Acer Moderators. Just work hard at becoming knowledgeable and helpful

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Shinobi22 said:
    There is no set number but it is quite high, in the 100's. Points for answers are not the only qualification, you need to receive an invite from the Acer Moderators. Just work hard at becoming knowledgeable and helpful

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options
    Shinobi22 said:
    Hi Shinobi22,

We are happy to have you in our Acer Community, we will be glad to help you understand how becoming an ACE works.
    Our ACEs are most passionate, knowledgeable and valued contributors.  To become one, you'll need to meet some basic criteria:

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Shinobi22
    Shinobi22 Member Posts: 43 Troubleshooter
    Options
    @andylb @Acer-Karp

How are the ACEs selected?

1. Members are selected by the Acer Community Team on an invite-only basis.  You cannot “rank-up” into the program.  We monitor the contributions of all members and carefully consider a broad range of factors including those in the above criteria.  New inductees will receive a private invitation to join the program from a member of the community team.
    2. Community members can nominate top contributors to become an ACE.  Simply send your nominations via private messenger to a member of the community team.
    according to point 2 i need to send private massage to become ace member?you didnt going to invite?