I have same question as Karen and there is not answer: I have the error connecting to google Browser

FERBUS
FERBUS Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
I have same question as Karen and there is not answer: I have the error connecting to google Browser and also says A secure connection could no stablished

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    What operating system, what browser?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FERBUS
    I do not know it is the one that came with The original tablet it is an Acer Icon A500 
  • billsey
    The latest OS for an A500 is Android 4.0. The newest browsers require 4.4 or later and the newest browsers are needed to handle the encryption on modern websites.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FERBUS
    How can I do it works please give me a solution to make it works i will appreciate your help thanks
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,297 Pathfinder
    @FERBUS other apps working with internet?
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • FERBUS
    Can I install OS 4.4 in my acer A500 ? Please let me know how can I do it. I feel bad if the acer can not be update and useful. 
    Urgent please let me know
    regards
    fernando

• billsey
    The A500 is nearly ten years old. Acer has not provided any OS updates after Android 4.0