Aspire E5 575G relly need a help.

Options
MOUDIE
MOUDIE Member Posts: 6 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I am tired of all the attempts to make a format (reset my PC) for my ِAspire E5 575G, all ways have failed in the full sense of the word
Whenever I wanted to do formatting, he would take me away and then take me back to the beginning with a message saying that formatting cannot be done.
Tired and I want a solution, what is the solution ?? Please help me

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,574 Trailblazer
    Options
    Press and hold the power button till the laptop completely shuts off. Then press and hold the ALT + F10 keys. While still holding these keys, turn the machine on with the power button. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below. Follow directions to do a remove everything factory reset. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MOUDIE
    Options
    JackE said:
    Press and hold the power button till the laptop completely shuts off. Then press and hold the ALT + F10 keys. While still holding these keys, turn the machine on with the power button. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below. Follow directions to do a remove everything factory reset. Jack E/NJ

I tried all of this steps, it is not working too. It take me back to the same blue screen 
  • JackE
    Options
    DO  NOT TRY TO FORMAT DRIVE!!!! Turn machine completely off again. Press and hold the F2 key. Then while still holding the F2 key, turn the machine on. The BIOS menu should appear. In the BIOS Main tab, make sure the F12 and D2D options are both enabled. Then set and save a BIOS supervisor password. Do not forget it. Then press F10 to save BIOS settings and exit.

Then shut the machine off again. Press and hold the F2 key. Then press the power button to re-enter the BIOS menu with the supervisor password. Then in the BIOS Boot tab, disable secure boot. F10 to save settings and exit.

Shut the machine off again. Then  press and hold the ALT + F10 keys. Then press the power button to re-enter the ACER recovery screen. Retry the remove everything factory re-set.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MOUDIE
    Options
    Sorry brother. I dont want to bother you but I did all what you have written at the top step by step but the issue is still exist. 

It goes to resittng process.. it reaches to more than 50% then go back to same blue screen (see pic)

• JackE
    Options
    Did you set and save a supervisor password in the BIOS Security tab? Then re-enter the BIOS with the password and disable secure boot in the Boot tab? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MOUDIE
    Options
    Yes. I did every thing you said. I dont know what is going on. 
  • JackE
    Options
    OK. Shut the laptop off again. Remove the charger. Check the bottom for a battery reset pinhole. If it exists, gently press and hold a paperclip into the pinhole for about 30 seconds. Then re-try the ALT+F10 reset. If it still fails, try it one more time. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MOUDIE
    Options
    I did it but problem is still exist.
    I would like to appreciate your full support.
    I don't know what I suppose to do else. I tried everything.
    If you have a final solution otherwise I will throw my laptop and get a new one. :(
  • JackE
    Options
    Can you access the troubleshooting option? We need to get to advanced options and the X:\Windows\System32 > command prompt to try to repair the HDD. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MOUDIE
    Options
    Yes I can.
    Actually I am doing that now. Following a video from YouTube. I will try and let you know.

Thanks over and over again