Predator G3-710 Why arent my Volume buttons or Pause and skip buttons working? PLEASE HELP!

lillafachilla
lillafachilla Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hi! I own an Acer Predator G3-710 and my volume and skip buttons have stopped working. I don't think it has anything to do with google chrome or spotify. I've reinstalled the keyboard, tried different usb ports, I've done every solution that has been given to me. None have worked. Is there any solution that I can do to fix this? Will a factory reset help? Please respond ASAP

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Was there a recent update to the keyboard drivers? You might be able to roll it back to restore the full multimedia function...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • lillafachilla
    lillafachilla Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    Was there a recent update to the keyboard drivers? You might be able to roll it back to restore the full multimedia function...
    No I don't believe there was. How would I go about doing that?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    In Windows Update you can roll back an installed update, and in device properties you can often roll back a driver using the drivers tab. Those are multimedia keys and are usually not included in generic keyboard drivers.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.