BIOS DOES NOT WORK WELL

Options
maxily
maxily Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I have an aspire one of years ago, it has 1.66 of ghz and it has 2 gb of ram and I installed in my flash drive an iso for windows 10 pro, pressing a'start F2 to open the BIOS everything went normally but when I went on the "Boot" part my key did not appear, I tried to click "enter" where there was written "USB ......" but nothing happened, I put the key even before turning on the PC but nothing ..

Answers

• Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    in the bios enable the f12 boot option (you might have to assign an admin/supervisor password if the "f12 enable" option is greyed out).  then on boot with your usb stick already plugged in, tap away on f12 to see a screen that should give you the option to boot from the stick.
  • maxily
    maxily Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Gawain said:
    in the bios enable the f12 boot option (you might have to assign an admin/supervisor password if the "f12 enable" option is greyed out).  then on boot with your usb stick already plugged in, tap away on f12 to see a screen that should give you the option to boot from the stick.
    Hi, I inserted the stick and I pressed f12 at startup and my key was out, I clicked "send" and something appeared with the words "please remove the media and click any key" I removed the USB stick but I started my win 7