I have an Acer Aspire Z5761 desktop pc. I need to update my video driver to Opengl 2.1. Any links?

Twoplates
Twoplates Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hi 

I have an Acer Aspire Z5761 desktop pc. I need to update my video driver to Opengl 2.1.  Ive tried various sites supposedly for the download of Opengl 2.1 but to no avail.  Anyone know of any links that I could use that would easily upgrade my video driver to Opengl 2.1 please?

Thanks for your time, i really appreciate it

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    I don't believe Intel ever did a graphics driver for that chipset that support OpenGL 2.1. :( The newest stuff they did for it was Windows 7 era, IIRC.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Twoplates
    Twoplates Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you for your comment, if it makes any difference, I am running Windows 10
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Yeah, doesn't make much difference which OS, it's the drivers that determine OpenGL compatibility... You might have to find a newer graphics card to replace the onboard graphics if a new machine isn't in the cards.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.