Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,735 Trailblazer
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Here is the battery reset button:

When you press, do you feel the button is actually pressed? Is it possible that the button is blocked?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dan_Mornill
    Dan_Mornill Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Options
    The button is fully fonctionnal, I felt it when I did the reset of the battery
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I believe that you should disconnect and reconnect the battery. If there are no warranty seals, I believe it is okay to open the notebook.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dan_Mornill
    Options
    There are no warranty seals, but I may damage the plastic case.
    I saw a video, after removing the screws, you need to be very carefull.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example A515-52G-58vh

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dan_Mornill
    Options
    It's version 77JP
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    check this video:
    https://youtu.be/b5-oIhj2ew4

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,343 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Dan_Mornillrun the hardware troubleshooter :
    1. Press the ‘Windows + W’ and type ‘troubleshooting’ in the search and press enter
    2. Click on ‘Hardware and Sound’ and select ‘Hardware and Devices’ and click on ‘next’ to run the troubleshooter
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Dan_Mornill
    Options
    Thanks for the video it's the one I already saw. I do not have the tool to open the case.
    And I confirmed yesterday what I thought : the battery cannot handle anymore power surge, I was trying on battery after booting on sector, and the laptop went dead when I stressed the processor.
    I need to send it for repair, but I'll have to wait until the end of the confinement.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    can you check the battery status with hwinfo64?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer