Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What graphics card should I get for my Acer Predator G3-605 motherboard?

LuxxeLuxxe Member Posts: 1 New User
I'm looking forward to a graphics card update as I have an Nvidia GTX 660, and was looking for some advice to get a new graphics card. I am preferring a dual monitor one (When I search that it just shows dual fans, that's why I'm coming here) and I am looking to play some VR, so at least an NVIDIA GTX 1060+, any advice? (I'm really new to computer hardware and stuff, sorry if its obvious or something lol)

Best Answer

• IVAN_PCIVAN_PC Posts: 4,726 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,

The GTX 1060 graphic does well with your motherboard, you should also know that the PSU for this type of graphics must be greater than 400W.

Regards.

Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.
    If this is "the answer," click "Accept as a solution" to help others find it.

FAQ & Answers

• IVAN_PCIVAN_PC ACE Posts: 4,726 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,

The GTX 1060 graphic does well with your motherboard, you should also know that the PSU for this type of graphics must be greater than 400W.

Regards.

Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.
    If this is "the answer," click "Accept as a solution" to help others find it.