Been waiting for shipping label for 3 days for a product that is under warranty

Options
Kj2015
Kj2015 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 12 in 2020 Archives
Is this the normal wait time to just get the shipping label? If so then I just wonder how long it takes for Acer to actually repair the product.
My laptop needed repairs to which the customer care executive told me that I'll be getting the shipping label after the call which was on Saturday morning March 21st. 
I waited till Sunday morning and called the customer care checking on the status of the return label to which I was told to wait till Monday as it takes 1 business day to create a shipping label(interesting)

Now even Monday is over and I still haven't recieved the shipping label.

Can anyone please help here? I am not sure how I proceed here? Everyday's delay is causing a lot of inconvenience as I use my laptop for work and I can't keep company's loaner laptop for more than 1 week.

CaseID : XXXXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Comments

• Kj2015
    Kj2015 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    +@acer-manny for visibility.

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Kj2015 said:
    Is this the normal wait time to just get the shipping label? If so then I just wonder how long it takes for Acer to actually repair the product.
    My laptop needed repairs to which the customer care executive told me that I'll be getting the shipping label after the call which was on Saturday morning March 21st. 
    I waited till Sunday morning and called the customer care checking on the status of the return label to which I was told to wait till Monday as it takes 1 business day to create a shipping label(interesting)

Now even Monday is over and I still haven't recieved the shipping label.

Can anyone please help here? I am not sure how I proceed here? Everyday's delay is causing a lot of inconvenience as I use my laptop for work and I can't keep company's loaner laptop for more than 1 week.

CaseID : XXXXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Kj2015 said:
    +@acer-manny for visibility.

I am very sorry to hear this Kj2015, i have sent you a private message asking for more information to better assist you.

Note: just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service or sales (store), Acer employees (moderators) read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some will interact with members when appropriate, but primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
    Acer-Manny