Triton 500 does not recognize headphones

Options
Michael_L
Michael_L Member Posts: 3 New User
I have a very strange issue. Whenever I plug any headphones into my Triton 500, audio comes through the headphones like normal but the laptop doesn't recognize the headphones and still says that it is playing audio through the speakers, even though the audio is coming through the headphones. Normally this would not be an issue, but it is a problem for me since because it is not recognizing the headphones, it is also still using the internal mic instead of the one on my headset (Turtle Beach PX24, without the amp). How can I make the laptop recognize that headphone are plugged into the 3.5mm jack so that I can use the headset mic instead of the internal one? I feel like I have tried everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good evening Michael_L !

The options must be configured in the realteke panel and in the advanced Windows permission tabs.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Father_Turnip
    Father_Turnip Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're still having this issue, but I had the same exact problem and I just solved it. I ended up purchasing a headphone/mic to USB adapter and plugging it into the USB port (if one doesn't work, try the others. USB 1 didn't work but 2 and 3 did). Then, I went into Sound Settings and changed the input to "Microphone (2- USB Audio Device)" and it worked fine!