Laptop not detecting headset microphone? Acer Nitro AN515-53

Keoaruboru
Keoaruboru Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I recently purchased a new headset to use with gaming and music composition on my Acer Nitro AN515-53. However, it does not seem like my headset's microphone is being detected. I'd like to clarify, it does output sound to my headset, but not input from the microphone -- It uses the built-in microphone of the system, and I have not found a single fix for this anywhere. I'm finally resorting here, as I have no other options and no clue how to fix it. A note to keep in mind is that my microphone is attached to my headset, and is not separated. 

Answers

• Does this model have the realtek audio console?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Keoaruboru
    Keoaruboru Member Posts: 2 New User
    Does this model have the realtek audio console?
    Yes, as far as I know it does/should. I haven't removed or added any sort of system default programs like the Realtek Audio programs or their related programs.
  • In the realtek audio console program, there is a function that allows you to change the audio from the notebook to the headset.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Porya
    Porya Member Posts: 24 Troubleshooter
    In the realtek audio console program, there is a function that allows you to change the audio from the notebook to the headset.
    I have the same problem. But I don't have access to realtek audio console and idk how to get it. can you help me please? Thank you! :D