Issues with my pc predator 3000

Betim
Betim Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
So i had an issue with connecting to my internet and my network adapter there was no issue with the network adapter because i tried to use it on an other pc and it workt. So i reinstalled my pc and my hole pc just changed i dident have my anti virus program that came with the pc anymore i still couldent connect to my internet with a internet adapter and i cant open the predatorsence program at all and for some weird reason im downloading everything so slow i used to download aps in 50 mb and now its on 2 mb any one know how to fix these issues ?

Answers

• Rade97
    Rade97 Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hai @Betim
    If the computer is connecting with the internet and the speed is slow then its not the problem with the computer. Maybe there is a problem with internet connection. You can contact with your Internet service provider to get information. 
    You can uninstall and reinstall the drivers for the internet from devmgmt.msc 
    Click like if seems to be useful.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    The problem is that doing an install of the OS only puts the OS on, not the rest of your software. If you are in the US or Canada you can purchase a recovery image for your computer that will get everything back to normal from the Acer store. If you are elsewhere you need to contact Acer support for your locale in order to get the recovery image. Once you reinstall from the recovery image you will have everything back that came with the computer originally.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.