Need a bit of help, as I'm still reaching near 100 deg Celsius when playing Monster Hunter World on my unit despite having done the following:
1. Undervolt via ThrottleStop with settings below for reference.
2. Had the thing re-pasted at a local PC re-seller (not Acer) and cleaned fans (actually re-pasted twice now, one was with trash CoolerMaster then second was with Kryonaut Grizzly, thinking of trying Arctic MX-4?)
3. Fans at max with CoolBoost on.
4. Game is already set at all low with full-screen and DirectX12 enabled.
5. I make it a point that the only programs running when the game is on are PredatorSense, ThrottleStop, Steam, Discord.
6. Ambient temperature of surrounding area is 23~27 deg C.
7. It has it's own cooling fan as well as a dinky dedicated USB fan.
Is there anything else I can do?