Ultrawide vertical monitor stand for Acer EI491CR Pbmiiipx 49??

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ultrawide vertical monitor stand for Acer EI491CR Pbmiiipx 49??.

Comments

• Dlab1988
    Dlab1988 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Are you sure you unscrew the the round piece off the stand for the mount to work? Do you attach the round piece to the back of the monitor first ? And then try to mount to it.can’t figure it out has anyone had any success? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    No, the round piece on the monitor itself.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ActualRemy
    ActualRemy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Thanks Billsey, you're right.

I didn't understand it at first, and I was afraid to unscrew the back of the monitor.  But then I found the STANDOFFS that came with the monitor and it all made sense!

Your monitor comes with four metal stands, two short and two long.  These screw into the back of the monitor AFTER you remove four regular screws.  Then, you screw your 75x75 VESA mount into these standoffs.

PS> If you are looking for a stand that can hold this monster ACER monitor, check Amazon for the WALI Heavy Duty Monitor Desk Mount.

• BKerr
    BKerr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Where exactly were the standoff screws?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    They were shipped with the monitor.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.