Monitor-Display Power Consumption

Options
MonitorGuy
MonitorGuy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 21 in 2020 Archives
Hi. I have two Acer Model V223W (SNID20xxxxxxxxx) monitors. I want to know the power consumption - in watts - of each monitor. I can't find it in any manual or on the web site.  Can you tell me how many watts each of these monitors uses - and how you determined the answer ;-) ?

[SNID edited by moderator  -  Acer-Karp]

Answers

• hoxuwosi
    hoxuwosi Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi. I have two Acer Model V223W (SNID20xxxxxxxx) monitors. I want to know the power consumption - in watts - of each monitor. I can't find it in any manual or on the web site.  Can you tell me how many watts each of these monitors uses - and how you determined the answer ;-) ?
    Hello,
    Power Consumption Operational - 45 Watt
    Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep - 2 Watt

[SNID edited bu moderator  -  Acer-Karp]
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options
    hoxuwosi said:
    Hi. I have two Acer Model V223W (SNID20xxxxxxxx) monitors. I want to know the power consumption - in watts - of each monitor. I can't find it in any manual or on the web site.  Can you tell me how many watts each of these monitors uses - and how you determined the answer ;-) ?
    Hello,
    Power Consumption Operational - 45 Watt
    Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep - 2 Watt

[SNID edited bu moderator  -  Acer-Karp]

Hi MonitorGuy,

The Power consumption on the model V223W Max. 55W.Is there an specific  reason why you want to know the information on the Watts for your monitor?

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.