my acer predator triton 500 audio is crackling on speaker and headset

Options
Hjar1998
Hjar1998 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have problem with audio on my acer predator triton 500 and I try to update the driver but not work what is the solution and I don't find dolby in my laptop I think the problem from Realtek driver I try to reinstall the driver from acer but I do not know how please help my model (is Predator PT515-51) .and anther problem my CPU temp reach  95C when play game in some time is that normal or what ?
,my CPU and GPU have the same 
percent of using 

Best Answer

• Hjar1998
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I updated every single driver in the device manager

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    About audio, have you tried to decrease the sample rate? About the temperature, have you checked this topic? Https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/577183/throttlestop-undervolt-profiles-pre-made/p1
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hjar1998
    Options
    egydiocoelho no is not a speaker problem enen when i connect the headset the crackling sound is present i think it is system problem 
  • Hjar1998
    Options
    i think the crackling problem is from the Realtek driver
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can the crackling noise be heard on a recording?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hjar1998
    Options
    I'm afraid not, can you teach me how to reinstall the sound driver :s

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can try to uninstall and delete the driver like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hjar1998
    Options
    the sound driver? right?, or the Nvidia driver anyone will fix the problem  and if I delete the sound driver how to reinstall 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Dont delete the Nvidia driver, go down to sounds and delete the sound driver then restart your laptop and the latest driver will be automatically installed 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Hjar1998
    Options
    I do that andylb nothing happen it still crackling, I download DTS sound unbound they give me 14 days trial and it works with headset no crackling that means the problem from the Realtek right, what can I do now
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try to try to decrease the sample rate:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hjar1998
    Options
    thank the  temperature is good after download the temperature throttling, thank you guys 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    But the problem with the sound remains?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hjar1998
    Options
    I open the device manager and update all the driver and i will see what happen
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ok! Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hjar1998
    Options
     It is work my problem is fixed 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    How did you solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hjar1998
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hjar1998 said:
    Usually reinstalling the acer stock audio driver fixes the crackling I had the same issue out of the box 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Hjar1998
    Options
    Yes me too out of the box ,can you tell me how you reinstall your driver audio
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    but you said that the audio problem has been resolved. Why do you want to reinstall the driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer