My aspire a315-22 is very slow out the box I just purchased this and shop wont allow a refund any he

Options
Tattie
Tattie Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Aspire a315-22 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Qual é o modelo exato do seu notebook? Exemplo AN515-51-75KZ. https://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/Files/SNID/APP/SerialNumberDetectionTool.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tattie

Tinkerer

Options
    A315-22-49QX is this correct ??
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Your model comes with an hdd. Have you checked that the disk is 100% in the task manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tattie

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes disk is showing in task manager. I will go and uninstall the Norton security to see if it makes a difference 
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Tattie said:
    Yes disk is showing in task manager. I will go and uninstall the Norton security to see if it makes a difference 
    Hi,
    Uninstall it with this tool:https://support.norton.com/sp/en/uk/home/current/solutions/v60392881
  • Tattie

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks. Just uninstalling Norton security ultra at the moment. I will restart it once it has finished and see what it like 
  • Tattie

Tinkerer

Options
    Seems to be working alot better now. Thanks a was wanting to know if I am able to upgrade my ram as 4GB is just too small am sure it is allowed a max capacity of 12gb do you know any place a could get one to fit mine that is in advance 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ideally, you should create a new topic on ram.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mikey1961
    Mikey1961 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi all I need a bit of help I brought an Acer Aspire 3 and when I switched it on it said the system didn't shut down properly so i shut it down restarted it now the some of the app tile on the desktop are missing some like Netflix do not work it come up with an error message 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Mikey1961 Ideally, you should create a new topic, so that your question is visible to other users.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer