Aspire 5510 black screen after bios update

helnei
helnei Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello everyone! Thank's for your time in trying to help me. Sorry for my grammar but i'am from Portugal and haven't write in English for some time now.
The issue is this:
I've updated my Aspire 5510 BIOS with the file "BIOS_3A11(ATI X700).zip" that I've downloaded from the acer driver site.
After that the display went black. The laptop boots but nothing appears on screen.
I've tried connecting to an external monitor and TV but doesn't show anything too.
After some search i found that probably the problem is that my graphic card is INTEL and not ATI like the BIOS update I've install.
How can I reverse this situation?
Please help!

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    @JackE any ideas

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• amcareem
    amcareem Member Posts: 32

Tinkerer

helnei said:
    Hello everyone! Thank's for your time in trying to help me. Sorry for my grammar but i'am from Portugal and haven't write in English for some time now.
    The issue is this:
    I've updated my Aspire 5510 BIOS with the file "BIOS_3A11(ATI X700).zip" that I've downloaded from the acer driver site.
    After that the display went black. The laptop boots but nothing appears on screen.
    I've tried connecting to an external monitor and TV but doesn't show anything too.
    After some search i found that probably the problem is that my graphic card is INTEL and not ATI like the BIOS update I've install.
    How can I reverse this situation?
    Please help!

Try replugging the ram again.
    And also try turning on and off several times and ur screen will come back
    If you found a solution for this before please post it so it will help others.