Acer Aspire E1-572 what filename do I need and which method for BIOS flash?

BassExplorer
BassExplorer Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2020 in Aspire Laptops
Hi There!
I searched through the internet but I didn't understand a lot of things.
I tested my laptop and I think the solution for me is a BIOS flash. (no reaction for anything ....no screen, no ram beep, no boot screen, just a fan spinning ....) But I didn't find a proper answer to my questions.

I made a flash drive and formatted it to FAT32.
I downloaded the latest bios.
Obtained the files from it.(attached)
Tested the laptop and the only keyboard combination that was reacting for the "fn + Esc" but no flash drive blinking.
in the files, I just have an "isflash.bin" that I think it is useful for me(but I don't know how to use it) 
I also tried to create a bootable drive with the "WINCRISIS tool", but it didn't want to work properly. it says "Project pat must be specified".(attached)
After that, I discovered that there's an "insideFlashx64.exe" file where I think my bios needs "inside bios flash" but I don't know the exact naming I have to use.

So I'm totally got stuck here...What do you think ? is there any possible way to solve this?

Thank you for your help! 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening BassExplorer !

For security reasons Acer does not provide a Bios base to "flash".
    Updates are only allowed via .EXE files on the operating system.
    Any other method voids warranty.
    Such procedures are also not allowed to share on the forum.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• BassExplorer
    BassExplorer Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2020
    Hi MaClane!
    The warranty is not my concern, it's a 7 years old machine and it doesn't work. Also, without the operating system, it is impossible to install bios via exe file. So can you suggest a solution or I have to find it somewhere else?
  • kdm6389
    kdm6389 Member Posts: 4 New User

I have same Isuue, One day I changed boot order from BIOS, after which, my laptop is boot to black screen, I know either BIOS chip is dead or need to flash BIOS again ( by de sorttering ) from motherboard.

• kdm6389

I have Acer Aspire E1 572 , I read

but not worked for me

• kdm6389

please help me