Unable to register product Helios 300

Options
Nikkuu
Nikkuu Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 2020 in Predator Laptops
I have purchased Acer Predator Helios 300 a couple of months back. When I try to register the product through the website, I get an error stating "The Serial number is invalid." However, when I try to use the Acer Product Registration application, I get an error that "The system is temporarily unavailable. Please try it later." What the hell?? I mean it's a brand new laptop. I have the invoice that contains the serial number as well. Why am I getting this error? How should I register the product? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Send a private message to moderator @Acer-Karp.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Nikkuu said:
    I have purchased Acer Predator Helios 300 a couple of months back. When I try to register the product through the website, I get an error stating "The Serial number is invalid." However, when I try to use the Acer Product Registration application, I get an error that "The system is temporarily unavailable. Please try it later." What the hell?? I mean it's a brand new laptop. I have the invoice that contains the serial number as well. Why am I getting this error? How should I register the product? 
    Hi Nikkuu,

I am sorry to hear this, can you please send me a private message with the serial number of your Acer product and some screenshots of the errors (Website-"The Serial number is invalid."&Acer Product Registration application-"The system is temporarily unavailable") and proof of purchase to better assist you?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • furkan1453
    furkan1453 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Nikkuu said:
    Hi Nikkuu,

I am sorry to hear this, can you please send me a private message with the serial number of your Acer product and some screenshots of the errors (Website-"The Serial number is invalid."&Acer Product Registration application-"The system is temporarily unavailable") and proof of purchase to better assist you?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
    Hello, I am having a similar problem. I had to reset my computer about 4 months after the first boot. After resetting, I started getting errors like this and now I can't open the acer care center application or the product register application.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Nikkuu said:
    Hi Nikkuu,

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
    Hello, I am having a similar problem. I had to reset my computer about 4 months after the first boot. After resetting, I started getting errors like this and now I can't open the acer care center application or the product register application.
    I am sorry to hear this furkan1453, please send me a private message  with the serial number of your unit and a screenshot of the error you are receiving when trying to register, etc., and the location of your country for better assistance.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny 
  • cholodcastro
    cholodcastro Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Nikkuu said:
    I'm facing the same problem, I hope someone can help me
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @cholodcastroI suggest you talk to moderators.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rajshekhar
    Rajshekhar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Manny0820 said:
    Nikkuu said:
    Hi Nikkuu,

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
    I am sorry to hear this furkan1453, please send me a private message  with the serial number of your unit and a screenshot of the error you are receiving when trying to register, etc., and the location of your country for better assistance.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny 
    Hello, I am also having a similar problem. I had purchased new brand laptop but in acer product registration , it always shows "system is temporary unavailable. . After resetting, I started getting errors like this and now I can't open the acer care center application or the product register application.
  • Rajshekhar
    Rajshekhar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Manny0820 said:
    Nikkuu said:
    Hi Nikkuu,

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny 
    Hello, I am also having a similar problem. I had purchased new brand laptop but in acer product registration , it always shows "system is temporary unavailable. please try later" .I always get errors like this and now I can't open the acer care center application or the product register application. please help me.