Hello guys i got a chargin problem with an Acer aspire a315-51

13»

Answers

• CatalinAdrian99
    CatalinAdrian99 Member Posts: 28 Troubleshooter
    Yes  I did
  • Can you check the battery status with hwinfo64?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Is it this ?
  • What happens when you update the battery driver for the microsoft surface pro driver?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Nothing , just says that ITS not needed 
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Nothing , just says that ITS not needed 
  • Try calibrating the battery. To do this, turn off the laptop and let the battery charge up to 100%. Then use the notebook on the battery only, disable hibernation, sleep, screen and hdd shutdown and let the notebook discharge up to 5%. Then, turn off the notebook and let the battery charge again to 100%.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rich1974
    rich1974 Member Posts: 198 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    hello my brother from romania. try to run a ubuntu from a usb flash drive, to separate the hardware problem from a software problem. see if it works with ubuntu or any other live linux.