Totally Stumped!!

Blueyslori
Blueyslori Member Posts: 2 New User
Was on Instant Messenger recently, actually in a conversation, pulled up another screen and then messenger just disappeared. I can not get it back. I tried everything. It has been uninstalled and reinstalled. It shows up, but when the app is clicked on, absolutely nothing happens. It won't open.  When I go into task manager, it does however show messenger.exe. If I have tried to open the app 3 times, it will show messenger.exe several times. I am at a total loss...I can't find a solution to this problem. Anyone have any ideas? I am running Microsoft  Windows 10 S

Comments

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    You have to be more specific! Which messenger app are you talking about? As there are many "Instant Messenger" the only messenger apps that I use with Win-10 is MS Phone and WhatsApp and it works perfectly , be more specific!
  • Blueyslori
    Blueyslori Member Posts: 2 New User
    It's the Facebook Messenger App. Again it was working perfectly fine, it just disappeared off the screen. If I go back to the Microsoft store, it says I still own the App, I can reinstall it, but again it will do nothing if I try to launch it.