How to enable Intel GPU on Predator 17 G9-793-727C

FabbyFabby Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 10 in Welcome Forum
According to the Intel Website, the Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz has a built-in Intel® HD Graphics 630 GPU, but it seems to be disabled and the UEFI firmware does not allow me to activate it.

How do I activate the Intel GPU?

Also, I haven't received any response to my 2 previous posts.  Are there any Technical people from Acer on this forum?

Comments

• hopetoshinehopetoshine Member Posts: 1 New User

As a crowdfunding stage, HoSh empowers numerous benefactors to add to one need as indicated by their capacity for international ngos in delhi. HoSh has a one of a kind detailing instrument where you, as a benefactor, will know how your blessing has profited the individual. Also, furthermore? The 'Start My Fundraiser' causes you to pick a specific need, plan your own battle and raise assets for that need through your companions and by sharing on your informal community. https://www.hopetoshine.in