edited February 9 in Windows 10
Hi
I encounter this error when installing Photoshop & Adobe Creative Cloud
I reinstalled Windows
I've tried most of the ways but it didn't work out
Laptop model: Aspire A315-55G

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 63,393 Trailblazer
    Do you have any antivirus installed? Example: norton, avast, kaspersky?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sarapoorsarapoor Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    hi
    My antivirus is avira.
    Photoshop & Adobe Creative worked so well but after install new windows this problem It happened
    edited February 9
    Try disabling avira.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    i did but not worked...
     :(
    O que acontece quando você instala um driver mais antigo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Didn't try.Do you think it's for digital signature?
    edited February 9
    I do not think so. It would be interesting for you to inform if you are using version 1909 of windows 10. I will also try to install these programs on my notebook and check if the problem occurs. Are you using any pirated activators? Or are you using original software and the serial is legal?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

edited February 9
    My Windows 10 and update is the latest version.
    I don't have access to a laptop right now but I think it's the  version 1909
    Are you using any pirated activators? Or are you using original software and the serial is legal?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

My country is one of the sanctioned countries, so I have to crack Windows
    I mean the adobe photoshop serial? Is it legal or illegal?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Try uninstalling avira completely and disable windows defender!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Its illegal
    ok.thanks.
    Try uninstalling avira completely and disable windows defender!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

hi
    i did but not worked...

I encounter this error when running some programs
  • The problem is with the automatic activator. Posting help is not allowed if you are using a pirated activator

egydiocoelho Trailblazer