Acer Switch 10 model N15P2. S1002

MagicMike39
MagicMike39 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I was given this switch 10 for payment but the owner forgot the password. It has windows 10 on it but I have a USB stick with windows 8.1 on it which I tried to install but the product key doesn't work. I can get into command prompt through "repair your computer " on the start up screen for 8.1 but I dont know what I need to do really. I just want to get my computer working so what is the best thing to do and how.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,684 Trailblazer
    We are not allowed to provide information as to bypassing passwords.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MagicMike39
    MagicMike39 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Wasnt asking for information about bypassing a password, I was wanting to know if I should try to fix the windows that's on it or install a new version bit thanks anyway
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon MagicMike39 !

No sharing of passwords is allowed on the forum.
    In that case, I suggest that if there is a backup, reinstall your OEM system from the factory.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!