Aspire E1-51"Your DIMM1 and DIMM2 Module Organization is not the same" error message. What can I do?

NameD
NameD Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Purtroppo spegnere il sistema, collegare l'adattatore CA e ricaricare da 2 a 4 ore non ha portato risultati. Qualcuno mi puo aiutare? Modello E1-510

Unfortunately shutting down the system, connecting the AC adapter and recharging from 2 to 4 hours did not bring results. Can anyone help me? Model E1-510

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    NameD said:
    Thanks andylb, so dimm1 and dimm2 are ram?
    Why an help could be:"connecting the AC adapter and recharging from 2 to 4 hours "?

Yes DIMM 1 and 2 are your 2 RAM slots, the error message is generic and is basically saying that the RAM sticks do not match OR one of the RAM sticks is broken. A bad RAM stick may cause problems with your laptop unrelated to the original issue including charging issues. Sometimes these issues can be resolved by resetting the battery.

Shut down, remove power cord and battery, hold power button down for 30 seconds, then do nothing for 15 minutes, then plug in power cord and fully charge the battery BEFORE turning back on

If this does not solve your problem let me know and we will troubleshoot your RAM sticks

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    edited January 2020
    Have you just upgraded your RAM?

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• NameD
    No, never upgraded my RAM, i didn't use my pc for an year
  • andylb
    In that case the first thing to do is reseat your RAM, just pull them out and put them back in a couple of times and make sure they are seated correctly. If that doesn't work then the RAM is probably faulty and needs replacing

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• NameD
    edited January 2020
    Why an help could be:"connecting the AC adapter and recharging from 2 to 4 hours "?
  • andylb
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    NameD said:

Yes DIMM 1 and 2 are your 2 RAM slots, the error message is generic and is basically saying that the RAM sticks do not match OR one of the RAM sticks is broken. A bad RAM stick may cause problems with your laptop unrelated to the original issue including charging issues. Sometimes these issues can be resolved by resetting the battery.

Shut down, remove power cord and battery, hold power button down for 30 seconds, then do nothing for 15 minutes, then plug in power cord and fully charge the battery BEFORE turning back on

If this does not solve your problem let me know and we will troubleshoot your RAM sticks

Please click YES if I have answered your question

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• NameD
    "Than plug in power cord and fully charge the battery BEFORE turning back on"
    So i have to put the battery back and than plug in power cord and fully charge?
  • andylb
    NameD said:
    "Than plug in power cord and fully charge the battery BEFORE turning back on"
    So i have to put the battery back and than plug in power cord and fully charge?

Yes that is correct

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• NameD
    It doesn't work :anguished:
  • andylb
    Then I suspect your RAM sticks are bad. Follow the steps in this article to test your RAM
    https://www.howtogeek.com/260813/how-to-test-your-computers-ram-for-problems/

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★