Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Aspire V3-572G Linux GPU Drivers

DemonRZDemonRZ Posts: 1Member Newbie
Good evening everyone, I am in need of assistance.

Over the last couple of years, my gaming experience for this laptop has gone down the drain. I updated my GPU using NVidia GeForce a long time ago (2016-2017), and it royally messed up my GPU. Now I constantly get weird graphics and my games are now just not playable. I read up online that I shouldn't EVER update via Windows or 3rd Party Applications, but, this was sadly a couple years to late. I understand that there might be hardware damage due to this, but I'm not 100% if that is the case here (Went to playing MineCraft and RuneScape when all this started with the Intel GPU). So, after countless hours of searching, I was unable to find the equivalent drivers for Linux (I switched OS due to how much I hate Windows). Anyone have any experience with this by any chance? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laptop is currently running the latest Vulcan software, with nvidia-drivers installed and xrandr.