Final possible change of laptop,lol

christofferwessman
christofferwessman Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi Andy, I am so sorry for beeing the most enoying person asking for your help all the time but I hope this will be the last one for a while, lol. I must say  you have a lot of patience my friend and I salute you!!!! I am just thinking of changing my laptop for the third and LAST time because I really feel that having 6 GB or 8GB VRAM could be totally worth it if you think ahead and it is something I haven't been able to let go.

If you would choose one of the models that are on the first page if you click the link provided below, what would you consider the best gaming laptop here for the best gaming experience that's worth it's money? As cheap as possible, lol. It doesn't have to be Acer if there is a better option in your opinion. 

https://ao.com/l/laptops-gaming/1-150/250-251 /

If you could help me with this I would be so so so Happy!!!!!😀😀😀😀😁😁😀😀😁😁 /Chris

Best Answer

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @christofferwessman,

Your recent message is closed to protect your privacy. This is a public forum - please do not post personal or unique information such full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc. 

Regards, 
    Acer-Samuel

Answers

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @christofferwessman,

Your recent message is closed to protect your privacy. This is a public forum - please do not post personal or unique information such full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc. 

Regards, 
    Acer-Samuel
This discussion has been closed.